How do I add a login tool on my site?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I add a login tool on my site?

How do I add a login tool on my site? Im only 14 soo some sites dont let me use there things. Ideas?

Re: How do I add a login tool on my site?

Yes.. do a forum or a joomla site, maybe even a wordpress.. its the ONLY LEGAL way to do a SOCIAL SITE on SHARED HOSTING.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

soo how would I link the login tool to my site? thx for the help tho.

Comment

You did not understand ... you need to START with a certain type of website foundation/builder/tool that has that function pre-installed: an HTML type site, a CMS Site foundation (like Joomla, Drupal, Nuke, etc.), a blog format (like WordPress), a forum (like phpBB, SMF, etc.) or use a customized script that is allowed to be used by the hosting provider (needs pre-approval). All the foundations I mentioned by name are available for Free as a VodaHost customer, and can be automatically installed via Fantastico from your Control Panel.

If you are intending to build a "social" type site (using Blue Voda or any other format to make a site like Facebook, MySpace, YouTube, etc.), it is not permitted on VodaHost servers in any of their hosting accounts .. per Terms of Service.

Finding the right tools and builders is just one of the issues you face --- finding a hosting provider that will allow you to build certain type sites is another!

PS: VodaHost requires a minimum age of 18 for all customers, for legal purposes.... as does ICANN to actually own a domain name.
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

ok.........now im scared.........Because not only am I building a business website for my dad but a social gaming one for me. I tried word press but had no clue how to use it. I will try your recommended sites. thx

Comment

Working...
          X