This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ftp connecting

i have used estartsmart.com for hosting website named as itcotech.50g.com Now i want to connect (using ftp manager) the pages i made using blue voda software to my website. when i put in the username and password that i use to login to my website at estartsmart.com it fails to connect .
    there can be problem with my ip as the ip it automatically chooses to login is not what my ip is shown at whatismyip site.

Re: ftp connecting

You can only publish web pages created using Blue Voda by clicking the PUBLISH icon from within Blue Voda itself --- never FTP any Blue Voda pages in attempt to publish them!

If your server is not in the drop-down list in the Publish dialog box, then you will need to update the version of Blue Voda that will have it listed. Do not worry, nothing will happen to your files or your web pages!

DOWNLOAD LATEST STABLE VERSION OF BLUE VODA HERE
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Re: ftp connecting

Originally posted by itzharpreet View Post
      i have used estartsmart.com for hosting website named as itcotech.50g.com Now i want to connect (using ftp manager) the pages i made using blue voda software to my website. when i put in the username and password that i use to login to my website at estartsmart.com it fails to connect .
      there can be problem with my ip as the ip it automatically chooses to login is not what my ip is shown at whatismyip site.
      BV will only work with a Vodahost account on a Vodahost server.
      Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Working...
      X