X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You tube video is not working on IE

Hi,

I have added few you tube videos in one of my web page, using you tube provided code:

<object width="500" height="405">
    <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/...."></param>
    <param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param>
    <param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param>
    <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/..." type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="500" height="405"></embed></object>

Videos are working fine on Mozilla, Google Chrome but not on IE it shows blank white box , not able to find out whats wrong.

Please help!!!

Thanks,
    Ichha.
    www.bestva4u.com

Re: You tube video is not working on IE

This might seem as a silly questions but were is your link to the page with the tube video? I searched your main pages and gave up looking for through all your links. We are here to help you, try to make it easy on us to find your problem;)
    Mr. Big Paw
    Somewhere in the CO mountains
    Big Paw Services

Comment

Hi Adir,

Apologies for the confusion.. The web page That I m refereing here(in the above post) is under construction. This is for one of my clilent website and not on any of my web site pages. So thats the reason that you were not able to find it on my website.

My exact question is: Does the above code actually works on IE as well or can you please provide me with the solution.

Thanks,
      Ichha.
      www.bestva4u.com

Comment

I have resolved the issue now, i had some active-x issue with the browser
        Ichha.
        www.bestva4u.com

Comment

Working...
        X