Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK , guys and girls open for your viewing

Hi,
    Peoples this is my first site , so go easy on me lol this took me 30 days that's just a joke, but the 2nd one took me 2 days.

Please say something anything about this site.

Thanks
    John R

Re: OK , guys and girls open for your viewing

John,
    Your writing conventions are quite basic; they need substantial improvement.

There is too much to say about your landing page. It may be better to simply have your registration page w/introduction video as your front page (The registration form needs to be lowered so it is balanced with the video).
    Sincerely,
    Tim & Sonia Platt
    Indianpolis Tour & Travel
    http://www.timothycplatt.com/index.html
    http://www.scc-asp.org/index.html
    http://www.americanso******ts.org/index.html
    http://www.so******tpartyofusa.org/index.html
    http://www.tourofindianapolis.info/index.html
    http://www.ezhoneymoon.com/index.html
    http://www.indy-travel.com/index.html
    http://www.indy-tour.info/index.html

Comment

I love your site mainly the services they offer, it's not a scam is it? The graphics are very nice. Very well put together I would love to have your logo on my site in exchange for the same...
      http://site-wars.com The Ultimate site for Gamers!

Comment

im still figuring out what DA CINCH has to do with the price of tea in china on tuesday next week.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

ditto to indytnt....for example on the first page:

DaCinch is a desk top icon

Dubli is the world's largest
          Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

Comment

Originally posted by Karen Mac View Post
            im still figuring out what DA CINCH has to do with the price of tea in china on tuesday next week.

Karen

Hi Karen,

Sorry but i don't understand what you mean.

Comment

Originally posted by lugial23803 View Post
              I love your site mainly the services they offer, it's not a scam is it? The graphics are very nice. Very well put together I would love to have your logo on my site in exchange for the same...

Hi,

No this is no scam, it took me a week to get my head around the business side. This is Big. Dubli will be as big or bigger then Ebay. If you would like to know anything about this , just drop us a email.

Thanks
              John

Comment

Originally posted by ahimsa View Post
                ditto to indytnt....for example on the first page:

DaCinch is a desk top icon

Dubli is the world's largest
                Hi Indytnt,
                Thanks Mate that's great. I only went to grade 8 in school, as you can read.
                It is pretty hard when you cant read and write that well.

And again THANK YOU so so much, for your help on this, that is priceless.

John

Comment

I don't understand... Da Cinch is a gateway to Dubli for what purpose... Why would I not just go directly to Dubli? I can't speak for others, but myself, I google anything I am not sure about. When I googled Dubli I came to realize that it has nothing to do with your site which makes me wonder about the legitimacy and purpose of your site had I just stumbled upon it. I assume you get commissions when people make purchases when directed from your site which is a great way to make a little cash. I guess all I am wondering, is how will you combat people that do as I do thus avoiding your site completely (even if directed from it) thus avoiding you, the "middle man"? Or once someone has used your site to go to dubli what will make them come back to your site? Just some food for thought. Perhaps add a "bookmark this site" button and some content to grab your audience so they'll be coming back to your site...

Good luck!
                  Mr. Big Paw
                  Somewhere in the CO mountains
                  Big Paw Services

Comment

Well done,
                    However it seems like the big military brass in this forum is very critical,[especaily Karen MAC - bet she has never had tea in China nor even know where it is on earth - bless her we will send her a image of Chine tea party.] at the end of the day Critics don't count when it comes to earn a living--- go for it!

Comment

easy...

I would be willing to wager Id know more about world geography and tea from china as well as website building than you will ever know. Having traveled extensively outside the United States and tasted many varieties from many sources. Ive yet to resort to NAME calling and POINTING fingers and personal attacks unlike SOME folks around these here parts. We can tell what an expert you are when you dont even have a site to post.. or could it be you dont use vodahost and just here drumming up your non existing business?

With that said.. WHO HAS THE GREY POOP ON?

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
                      02036089024 / United Kingdom
                      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Someone call for mustard?

Frankly, there is much left to be desired with regard to this website, from the dubious spin on affiliate marketing to the perposterous claims that will undoubtedly be cause for legal issues to appear out of nowhere (i.e. "the Worlds Largest Online Shopping Portal" which is false entirely, and cause for instant litigation by an enterprising attorney with half a brain).

As mentioned earlier, your posturing of your website together with Dubli is obvious mis-representation of Brand and 'Good Will' as far as Dubli is concerned, and is such a transparent misconception of yours that it is no wonder the website design and layout is so rudimentary and Visitor "un-friendly" ..... you should consider going back to square one to re-evaluate and to re-write a real Business Plan prior to a solid Website Plan if you hope to make a serious entry as a viable online eCommerce website. Cover all the bases to best prepare for the responsible management of a business entity governed by the US Commercial Code and in full compliance with the Patriot and CSPAM Acts!

IMO

And, contrary to the advice from lesser experienced Forum Peers, you should never disregard specific faults or appropriate criticisms offered freely in these forums: they are all offered with the larger perspective that might help you to avoid more serious issues than bargained for.
                        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
                        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
                        X