Using Tables

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Using Tables

I just watched the video tutorial then tried adding a table to try it out. Where the tutorial says to double click the table to change the background color nothing happens when I double click the table other than the table turns black with little white dots through it. No pop-up with options comes up.

Help please?

Re: Using Tables

I just tried right clicking the table and chose Cell Properties, the box came up for me to choose background color and frame color. I chose light blue and the color I picked is showing in the properties box but the colors of the table on my page are a different color - the dark reddish brown which I did not choose. Can't seem to be able to get the color I want to show up in the table.

Comment

Even stranger, if I open the cell properties and choose the reddish brown color - the color that shows up when I choose the light blue - the blue comes up in the table instead of the brown. Makes no sense.

Comment

Okay, now if I click on the table when it's blue it turns brown, if I click when it's brown it turns blue. I would just like to have a light blue table, any help would be appreciated!

Comment

If you click outside the table, it will show the correct color. Also, click the Preview icon to see how it looks in your browser.
          CLAMcentral.com Children's Ministry resources
          CLAMcentral's Projects Blog
          CLAMbakeonline.com Family Fun

Comment

Yep, strange how it works but it's working fine. The tutorials don't mention what to most will be a surprise and confusing.

Comment

Working...
            X