May I have two or more websites?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• May I have two or more websites?

This novice appreciates any and all assistance.

Please direct me, if possible, to where I may learn about setting up two or more web sites using my one account. I have my one site (www.petalsandsage.com) complete but am thinking about posting another similar one.

I also have been asked to design a website for a friend. Is it possible to do this using my account?

Thank you.

Re: May I have two or more websites?

The video tutorials will show you how to create an add-on domain. You must purchase a domain name, just like you did the first, to make a second add-on site. But you can have as many add-on domains as you like on your one VH account.

You cannot host an account for your friend; he/she must be a VH customer.
    CLAMcentral.com Children's Ministry resources
    CLAMcentral's Projects Blog
    CLAMbakeonline.com Family Fun

Comment

Re: May I have two or more websites?

Thank you. I will check out the tutorials closer. I went thru them earlier but became confused.

I guess, as a registered affiliate with VH, it would be best if I had my friend sign up with BlueVoda thru my website. $$ :)

He was asking if I would design and manage his webpage. Could you tell me please... Having the BV/VH program on my computer, if I choose to do this for him, could I access his account thru my computer? Or is each specific account only accessible thru the computer the program was downloaded on?
      Again, thank you.

Comment

Working...
      X