Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Google Apps help please

Hello,

I am trying to use Google apps with my email and need some help please.

If I understand correctly if I use this then my branded email addresses from my website will run through GMAIL and eliminate a lot of problems I am currently having with my email. Is this correct?

Also I have signed up and Google is giving me instructions to put an HTML code on my website to verify it is mine. I am sure this is very simple but I do not understand and need help in doing this.

Below is the instructions from Google:

Create a HTML verification file named googlehostedservice.html , copy the text specified below into it, and upload it to http://mywebsite.com/ . googlead83c1dc22f570fc

There is no text below this message and thats all it says. Can someone please give me some direction please in very simple terms on what I need to do?

I know its as simple as I cant see the forest for the trees.

Thank you in advance

Re: Google Apps help please

verification file has NOTHING to do with google apps. You are doing *****s and oranges here.

If you need help with your mail put in a support ticket and they will do it for you.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Google Apps for mywebsite.com - Standard Edition

It has everything to do with it. Maybe it has been awhile since you did this but this is the instructions from Google to use the Google apps for email (gmail) for my domain email which is the information given on this message board as the first post in this email section...

Comment

then make a blank page name it as directed and publish it.. then follow directions.

Last time i did it there was no way to do it without access to cpanel so no verification was needed. I hope you are doing mail and not google for domains or some such app.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Originally posted by Karen Mac View Post
          then make a blank page name it as directed and publish it.. then follow directions.

Last time i did it there was no way to do it without access to cpanel so no verification was needed. I hope you are doing mail and not google for domains or some such app.

Karen
          Yes I am doing mail. Voda Host is so helpful they did the CNAME method for me so I didn't have to publish html on my site to verify.

This is a great service!

Comment

Working...
          X