my work is gone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my work is gone

Last few month I built 2 websites with bluvoda and they become my primary business soon. Last week my system crashed and I had to use recovery program so I lost all my existing data on my notebook. I copy bluvoda folder from my documents to a portable harddrive earlier. After rebooting my system I dowloaded bluevoda website builder again and copy paste bluvoda folder back to my computer. All pages are there but when I open them the images are gone there are only white spaces instead of them and written :image not found". Due to the fact that they are webshops they built up from many many pictures and animations so if it stay like this I have to do everything again and I have lots of pages I made it in 2 month appr.! Why they are not there? Anyone has a clue if I can recover it somehow or if I did anything wrongly? Thx

Re: my work is gone

If you copied all your documents to a portable hardrive then you aint lost nothing. I am assuming you copied all your images as well.

The reason you cant see the images on the BV builder is because the path to the image has been disrupted.

1) You can re-establish the exact path by putting things back exactly where they were.
    2) You can simply re-insert the images to establish new paths
    3) Or you can simply work around them.
    Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

Working...
    X