images not showing up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• images not showing up

not sure what the problem is. i have made a page for initials and for some reason the images are not showing up. can you tell me why?

the initial page 1 is ok and here is that link

mrmagoo144
    www.videopostcards.info

Re: images not showing up

well id say you will have to go back into the cart area and check each product to see that it has the appropriate image loaded and selected for it. Theres no red x's ..so im going to guess that maybe you used a csv file and didnt activate the image column

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

no i uploaded all the pictures individually. tried to find out where the image activation button is? all the other pages show the picture fine, the images in file manager show the picture is there, good size etc... when i click on the icon next to the picture i can see the image as it is supposed to be. any other ideas?
      mrmagoo144
      www.videopostcards.info

Comment

again go check the individual product, second tab, images.. id be willing to bet theres not one there.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

hello Karen;
          well i have been away for a few weeks as you can see with this customer. i have checked in the shopping cart as you suggested and the pictures show up when i click on the second tab. i have deleted all the page except for the first item A and still no picture. any other suggestions? maybe import the pictures under a different name? but i guess the main question is why is this happening. any help would be appreciated.
          thanks
          mrmagoo144
          www.videopostcards.info

Comment

Working...
          X