X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• webistes uploading realy slow

hi ,
    i have 3 websites online om my voda account ,which upload realy slow ,

my question is : does a website with alot of pics and videos affects on the other websites which dont have almost at all pics and videos but both websites ae on same vodahost account ?

Re: webistes uploading realy slow

Originally posted by demyan View Post
    hi ,
    i have 3 websites online om my voda account ,which upload realy slow ,
    www.lifewave4ever.com
    www.3delon.com
    www.liatfrank.com

my question is : does a website with alot of pics and videos affects on the other websites which dont have almost at all pics and videos but both websites ae on same vodahost account ?
    It does not matter where your website are hosted or by whom.

You have to ensure that the pics and video are optimized for your webpages. If the pics are large it will take a longer time to be loaded into your webpages.

You can also try this to ensure your own pc is also optimized.

Hi, I found this great free tool -- Advanced SystemCare -- at http://www.iobit.com.

It heals and speeds up my PC in just 1 click, so that I do not have to re-install my Windows or purchase a new computer. It is the simplest way to protect, clean, repair, and optimize my PC. I also find that it can scan and fix what other tools miss. I really like it and best of all, it is completely free. They do not insert adware to your PC and they do not spy on you. Advanced SystemCare has received very positive reviews from publications such as Forbes, CNET and PC Magazine. It will keep your PC error-free and running smoother than ever. You can download it for free at
    http://www.iobit.com/advancedwindowscareper.html
    www.siapamoyanganda.com/
    Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
    State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Working...
    X