Cannot open feedback and contact us form in bluevoda program

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cannot open feedback and contact us form in bluevoda program

I have some errors on my contact us form that I need to fix, but when i open bluevoda and try and open the feedback form and contact us form, I get an error saying unexpected file format. This has never been an issue before, all of a sudden those forms or pages won't open. Please help me out, as this is very important.

Does the File format need to be changed, right now, its just a .bvp file right now

Thanks in advance

www.quietcoolfan.net/contact_us.php

Re: Cannot open feedback and contact us form in bluevoda program

No one can help me with this, now I can't open the page to edit it, does this mean I have to make a new page, this will be alot fo work, but I don't wanna have to have this problem again. please give me something to work with here

Comment

try opening one of the other pages of the site..and then opening the form while the other page is still open. See if this will solve it.

Im assuming you are using bv11 and it still has some bugs and this is one of them.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

BV11 has issues opening pages with forms created with BV10.

You can, however, use BV10 to open these pages, till BV11 gets fixed.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

how do i get b10?

Comment

Navaldesign
            Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
            Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
            DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
            Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

thanks

Comment

Just so I make sure I do this right, do I need to uninstall the newer version of BV before I install new one, cause' I went to download the older version and it worked but the page still doesnt open...

Comment

Nevermind, I got it, had to uninstall 1st then reinstall, doh!

Comment

Working...
                  X