Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Navigation buttons working, but....

Hi BV Pros

I have made a website for my partner, www.gentlebirthingcapecod.com . I got the navigation buttons on the home page to work, but when I click one of those buttons, the page it opens says it is "untitled". I am not sure where else I should be titleing these pages that I haven't already titled them. Also, if I go back and forth between two pages, it opens a new tab/window every time, instead of just switching back and forth between them. Does this make obvious sense to anyone?

Thanks in advance for all your help

Re: Navigation buttons working, but....

sure both problems are easily fixed.
    1. go to page properities and you will see at the top where you title your page - you can put anything there. for example instead of home you could put enjoy great videos at videopostcards.com and so on you can be as out of the box as you wish.

2. when you set up your link you have a target choice at the bottom. blank means it will open in a new window - you want this if you send your visitor away from your website, so that when he x's out of that page he will still be on your website. to open in the same window choose self.
    mrmagoo144
    www.videopostcards.info

Comment

Re: Navigation buttons working, but....

Hey, thanks so much, it works!!

Comment

Working...
      X