Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is there any tutorial how to set up form properties??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is there any tutorial how to set up form properties??

hello is thre any tutorials how to set up page properties///????Thanks a lot

Re: is there any tutorial how to set up form properties??

Do you mean

Form Properties or Page Properties?

Here are the tutorials

Video tutorials about how to create an amazing website with the BlueVoda website builder, brought to you by VodaHost web hosting.

Forms are covered 20 - 22

Not sure if page properties are covered without going through the tutorials. Did you have a specific question?
    Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

Originally posted by DarrenC View Post
      Do you mean

Form Properties or Page Properties?

Here are the tutorials

Video tutorials about how to create an amazing website with the BlueVoda website builder, brought to you by VodaHost web hosting.

Forms are covered 20 - 22

Not sure if page properties are covered without going through the tutorials. Did you have a specific question?
      Yes thank you I have a specific question,but Iam a new user :( so I need you to be patience....I need to know how to do : that people will be able after clicking on my contact...see form where they will type the message and send it to me
      I already tried this but no succes...I did mistake somewhere...if you can go on my page www.hlasyzbasy.com then click on "kontakty" you will see my email adress,click on it,there will open mail to form...so far great,but it just did not send email....dont know why??

Comment

Hello Darren I posted there a new message to you,but not sure it Arrive where it suppose to

Comment

Working...
        X