This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mal's e-comm integration with Skipjack

I generally use CartManager but need another cart (less expensive) for a couple of projects. Have Mal's all setup and PayPal working but, to say it politely, the help and information available on integrating other gateways with Mal's is brutal.
    Has anyone done this - Skipjack is on Mal's list but getting intelligible info on how exactly to do it is a problem

Thanks

John
    CedarAtticVents.com Genuine Cedar Attic Vents, Gable Vents and Shutters in many Standard Designs and Sizes as well as Custom Made to Your Specifications
    HingeAndLatch.com Gate and Door Hardware with the look and feel of yesteryear. Traditional and Antique styles to enhance all your entrance-ways

Re: Mal's e-comm integration with Skipjack

John

You will find this to be the case with trying to integrate payment gateways with any cart. The problem is that you basically need to be a programmer to do it, or have a very good understanding of the php coding so that you can change and alter it where and when needed. This is also expensive to hire out in most cases as it must be tested in multiple areas for encryption, bugs, etc...

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: Mal's e-comm integration with Skipjack

Karen
      Thanks -I Knew you'd respond!
      This integration is a "standard" with MAL - it's a deal from what I can see of mapping fields onto fields so this is not difficult - many have done it - what really annoys me is that when i want to do this with CartManager for example they tell me what exactly how to do this. With Mal, which I thought was a "plug &play" deal it would be similar - but I guess I got what I paid for (pending sign up for premium service which I've done and which I'll probably cancel because I have no feedback from them) - not much REAL support - techie only - incomprehensible gooblgook.
      It's a shame 'cos this cart has a ton of flexibility and one I'd like to use for more of my clients beyond a PayPal environment.
      Thanks fr yr feedback!
      CedarAtticVents.com Genuine Cedar Attic Vents, Gable Vents and Shutters in many Standard Designs and Sizes as well as Custom Made to Your Specifications
      HingeAndLatch.com Gate and Door Hardware with the look and feel of yesteryear. Traditional and Antique styles to enhance all your entrance-ways

Comment

Working...
      X