X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Email Login Question

Hi Guys, hope you can help.
    Ive used Vodahost before about a year ago and i remember that to check my emails I had to go through quite a process to login.

I want to set up my own business and use Vodahost to build websites for people, but how would they go about retrieving their emails for there business in a more simple way without going to vodahost, clicking customer login, selecting the IP address (either cpanel or webmail login) and then whatever follows after that?

And how would I set it up for them so they have easy access to their emails?

Is there a way for me to do this?

Many Thanks

Lyndsey

Re: Email Login Question

1/ If your going to build website then each client must have there own account with vodahost which you can set up.

2/ all you clients can receive there emails from there website through there favourite email client ie; outlook incredimail gmail etc by simply configuring the email program though the account set up in there desktop.
    you can setup the email address but they would have to setup there program to receive the mail.

Check Here for setting up emails
    Alien Dude Solutions

Comment

Thank you Alien Dude, that info is much appreciated.

Lyndsey

Comment

An individual hosting account at VodaHost is required for every "Customer" and the best way for them to establish their account is for them to follow a link you provide to them so you can actually earn a commission ... this link is created just for you by your enrollment in the VodaGold Affiliate program.
        You are not allowed to create an account for anyone else "by proxy" or by disguising identity whatsoever: accounts created improperly are subject to termination without warning or refund, along with your own account as penalty for violating VodaHost's clear Terms of Service.

When prospective clients complete their account creation, merely have them forward the Confirmation email to you to allow you access to their account so you may perform services as agreed.

* The permanent tracking cookie placed by VodaHost on visitor IP's makes it imperative that your 'Clients' not visit any VodaHost website prior to using your affiliate link, which will preserve your referral priority and commission that are created for you upon Account Establishment.

Once the account is established, you can then set up unlimited email accounts for them using any of the services proivided by VodaHost or according to any domains the account includes to be handled by an 3rd party provider.
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Oh ok thank you for that, good job I found out how it all worked before I started.

That way will actually make it all more profitable for me!

Many Many thanks for the information.

Just waiting for my business cards to arrive now.

Lyndsey

Comment

Working...
          X