questions on $7.95 offer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• questions on $7.95 offer

I have a couple of simple questions (I hope - simple)!!!

1.) If I agree to the $7.95 offer, how long do I have to keep this deal for? Is it a yearly contract? Or can I leave whenever? How is this done?
    2.) I have read on your website: 'If at any any time you are not 100% completely satisfied with us for any reason at all whatsoever, Just let us know and we will transfer your domain name to any other web hosting provider you select completely FREE OF CHARGE', however you do not mention how this is done! I am not saying that I will not be happy with your service, but I would like to have all my options open!!! Indeed, I am planning on buying your offer in the very near future!!!
    However, if I decide to change webhosts, can I just take my domain name and then transfer to another webhost, keeping all of my website, as designed using your services and my domain name? How is this done?
    3.) How long do I have to wait to upload my design onto the internet?
    4.) Can I design my website using your VodaHost facilities and then submit to your offer to download my design?

Thank you for your time.

Your Questions Answered

1) You can cancel anytime you like. You can either select monthly billing or yearly billing.
    Please visit the url below for a detailed discription of your billing options

2)Some companies play dirty tricks by charging a domain release fee if you want to
    leave them. We don't do that stuff. We are straight shooters.If you ever want to leave
    (Nobody ever leaves) Just say the word and your domain will be sent anywhere you like for free.

3)After you sign up it will take approx. 6 hours for your domain to go live.

4) I dont understand the question

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

# 4

Originally posted by simmy
      I have a couple of simple questions (I hope - simple)!!!

1.) If I agree to the $7.95 offer, how long do I have to keep this deal for? Is it a yearly contract? Or can I leave whenever? How is this done?
      2.) I have read on your website: 'If at any any time you are not 100% completely satisfied with us for any reason at all whatsoever, Just let us know and we will transfer your domain name to any other web hosting provider you select completely FREE OF CHARGE', however you do not mention how this is done! I am not saying that I will not be happy with your service, but I would like to have all my options open!!! Indeed, I am planning on buying your offer in the very near future!!!
      However, if I decide to change webhosts, can I just take my domain name and then transfer to another webhost, keeping all of my website, as designed using your services and my domain name? How is this done?
      3.) How long do I have to wait to upload my design onto the internet?
      4.) Can I design my website using your VodaHost facilities and then submit to your offer to download my design?

Thank you for your time.
      If this is what you mean - Vodahost is the BEST. Download Bluevoda (their website builder, it rocks and is very easy to use) they let you do this for FREE and when your done sign up an publish your site (you do that with one mouse click) Try it! Vinny
      www.assetravel.com

Comment

Working...
      X