X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quality issue

Hi Folks,

My problem is this:

When using BV to create the page all text can be seen on the screen with utmost clarity.

However should I preview or publish the borders appear thicker and some text, appear blurred whilst others remain ok.

Text given an image option appears worse.

I used to have BV 11 and have unistalled, cleared all and reverted back to BV10.12

I have been through CCleaner options to no improvement.

If I create a border around the text using a <select> . . . </select> then the border is not distorted.

I would appreciate it if you could help as I do not want to redo all my pages manually when there is a quick help option.
    Kind Regards
    Rob
    www.gnjgf.co.za
    www.oryan-projects.com

Re: Quality issue

[quote=Rob (SA);325989]Hi Folks,
    However should I preview or publish the borders appear thicker and some text, appear blurred whilst others remain ok.
    [/quotes]

Which borders ? Shapes ? Tables ? Images ? Please clarify
    Text given an image option appears worse.
    What you see in the BV screen is text, when transformed to image it looses clarity.
    The only reason to transform text to image is that of being able to use nin websafe fonts, otherwise you can use the text as is.
    I have been through CCleaner options to no improvement.
    Used CCleaner to do what ??

If I create a border around the text using a <select> . . . </select> then the border is not distorted.
    What has the <select> ..... </select> tags (that define a listbox) have to do with text ?? Why are you using it?
    And which border is distorted / non distorted ? I can't follow you, text has no border...
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Hi George,

Thanks for the reply.

I am looking at many of my pages here is one that I am trying ammend.

The images are not clear as what I see on my computer prior to publishing.

The navigational buttons have text in them that is more blurred than the text in the center of the page.

Text has an option of being stored / saved to appear as an image and if I do that the definition is more blurred.

I unistalled the BV11 version and then went through CCleaner to remoive any other possible traces of BV11 that might clash or possibly be causing this problem.

Apologies the <select> .. . </select> option should have read <fieldset> ... </fieldset>. These borders are found in the initial link and are those which can be seen in grey. The others are as inserted by using the install "shape" option and it is these that vewi thicker and blurred.

Using Anti alias option repairs this veiw but I do not want to go to each and every bowx to do this change if it is not required and there is perhaps a refaster method of repair.
      Kind Regards
      Rob
      www.gnjgf.co.za
      www.oryan-projects.com

Comment

The nav menu text is no longer text, the buttons are images with the text embedded, so some difference with text will always be visible.

You are making an improper use of the <fieldse> tag. This tag is used to contain certain elements as a group, mostly used in documents like forms where you can divide the fields per logical theme (example: General, Hobbies, Interests, Address related fields etc)

With fieldset the text remains text so it is rendered as such, with shapes the text is converted to image so there is always a loss in qaulity.

Using the anti alias option is the only that can give you better quality for shapes with text.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
        X