Page Error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Page Error

I just published my website and typed in the url. Got the following page: (Where did I go wrong?)

URL: www.tviwealth.info
    Index of /
    Apache/2.2.11 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.11 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at tviwealth.info Port 80

Re: Page Error

You havent published an 'index' page. The first page to any website is the index.

So save and publish your first page as index all lower case letters.
    Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

Thanks Darren - Something is not clicking here. 4 Hours of videos and tooling with this is VERY frustrating.

This is what's going on...

This is my 4th website I've built. 8 months removed from any others so my understanding is a bit hazy.

My existing file page name is tviwealth
      When I go to publish this, my folder name is: public_html/tviwealth.info

I realize the first page to any site is an index page, but obviously I'm missing something here???

Comment

It looks like you are publishing OK because of the list of files you have posted above. What I cant see is that you have published an 'index' page. If you had you would see the site, if you mis-spelt it, you would see a mis-spelt file.
        Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

That's my delima..I may have not published an index page. What would that look like??

I'm not thinking to clearly here...

Comment

Visit any website on the web and first page your are presented with is an index page

It can look like whatever you like. In BV make a page and save it as 'index' and then publish it.
            Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

I snapped out of my stupor and what ever I just did, my page is live and working.

Thanks for your patience!

Comment

Glad to help good luck with your site!
                Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

Working...
                X