X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This forms error will not go away

Troy Dobson
    www.getaliving.com

I have seen this issue come up in this forum several times. But what is the best way to overcome it. Nothing is working.
    1) I have a contact page that comes up as a popup on my homepage.
    2) Once they have filled out the form they click submit and they are supposed to go to another page( The Anti-Business). Then they can go anywhere they want.
    3) PROBLEM: When I go to my site from my browser and try this I get this message.
    This request to submit this form needs to be made by www.getaliving.com. Please contact the webmaster if this is an error.
    Please help this really cramps my style.

Re: This forms error will not go away

Your form just worked great for me. I suppose you also got the email. It redirected me to the Anti Business page.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thank you for checking.
      Yes I got the e-mail info in my data base from you so something did work.
      1) When you saw the contsct form was on the Anti-business page or was it a separate contact pop up?

2) If you saw a separate contact page popup then is there an explanation for why I experiance the error when I do it?

If you look at the site now www.getaliving.com , out of concern for the data i was losing I changed the popup to the anti- business page and put the form right on that page. I just tried entering infromation into the form and the submiting and it gave me the same error.
      Can this be somehow tied to... I have no idea.

Thanks again for your help.

Troy

Comment

Re: I'm having the same problem

Hi there i'm still having the same problem too could anyone go on my site and input some data to fill my form out to see if it works www.jobsatjobsearch.com

thanks
        kez
        sigpic

www.babychats.co.uk

Comment

Re: I'm having the same problem

Originally posted by kezzkj
          Hi there i'm still having the same problem too could anyone go on my site and input some data to fill my form out to see if it works www.jobsatjobsearch.com

thanks
          kez
          The form worked ok for me. It redirected me to another page where i needed username and password to enter. But it did work ok. I also got the response email:

Welcome to JobsATJobSearch

Thank you for signing up to JobsATJobsearch %title% %lname%.

You will not be disappointed with our service.
          You will find all the information you need to start a new career.
          Please feel free to contact us at JobsATJobSearch any time, as we are here to help at all times.
          Please us this link to get in contact with us thank you. www.jobsatjobsearch.com/index.php?pr=Contact_Us

Your user name is: %username%
          Your Password is: %password%
          Your selected email address is: %email%

If you need to change your password please login and use the admin area

Please use this link to login www.jobsatjobsearch.com/index.php?pr=Jobseekers_Login
          Or please go to the JobsATJobSearch site www.jobsatjobsearch.com where you can login there.

Best regards

Kerry
          Company Director
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thank you for doing that i got your details my end so it must work how ever obviously my email didnt hehe how would i do that so it shows the visitors sign in details??

Thank you
            kezz
            sigpic

www.babychats.co.uk

Comment

Working...
            X