Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SEO opt. meta tag help and H tags for Soho?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SEO opt. meta tag help and H tags for Soho?

Hello,

I have been researching the forums all day, going into SEO Centro and checking out everything there, and still am a little confused!

First off, it is my own nightmare to have a URL that doesn't reflect my keywords, but have had this URL for awhile and have advertised it into peoples' brains. If I had known back then, I would have changed it!

Second, having difficulties with how to write meta tags.
    For example, do I write: one-of-a-kind handmade jewelry OR one of a kind handmade jewelry?

Also, would I then have to write handmade one-of-a-kind jewelry as well,
    or does it automatically put those 3 words together, no matter what order the customer puts in?

Thirdly, if I start to describe the different necklaces I offer, do I need to write necklace after each one {b/c I thought you were supposed to avoid duplicate words in meta tags}. Ex: charm necklaces, statement necklaces, mens necklace, ect...

Then, I am so sorry for all my questions, but do I also include one-of-a-kind handmade statement necklaces, one-of-a-kind mens necklaces, ect..

hahaha! I have been driving myself crazy(:

I am also trying to match each pages meta tags to my content.

Last but not least, is there a way to put h1, h2, h6 tags into soho?

Thanks!
    Tracie
    Shop LoveItShop Handmade Jewelry & Vintage Clothing by LoveItShop located in Long Beach, California. Smooth shipping! Has a history of shipping on time with tracking. Speedy replies! Has a history of replying to messages quickly. Rave reviews! Average review rating is 4.8 or higher

Re: SEO opt. meta tag help and H tags for Soho?

products are expected to have some duplication. You do the h1 in your text box..usually a seperate one just for the h headings.. your meta is in page properties.

Really the only H tag you need is H1.. there is NO proof any others benefit or deter from page rank..and for awhile google was disregarding them totally

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

By text box, you mean in the regular word content or do I really have the h1 to put into the HTML?

What about the one-of-a-kind vs. one of a kind? Also, the order of the words? That is the part that stumps me most. Would I have to put it in meta tags all different ways, or doesn't it matter. I feel so repetitive with handmade one-of-a-kind jewelry, one-of-a-kind handmade jewelry, ect...

Thank you Karen(;

Tracie
      Shop LoveItShop Handmade Jewelry & Vintage Clothing by LoveItShop located in Long Beach, California. Smooth shipping! Has a history of shipping on time with tracking. Speedy replies! Has a history of replying to messages quickly. Rave reviews! Average review rating is 4.8 or higher

Comment

in the regular text box is FONT FORMATTING.. right next to colors and font size.. click the lil arrow and you will see them

Well do people search for ONE OF A KIND in any format?

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

I went into a page, pushed my text box, looked next to colors and font size, pushed on everything b/c my little arrows just have drop downs with colors, I have a font manager?

Yes, just not sure which one.

Comment

yes.. font type color all of that is font managing.. theres also a format button.. heading styles etc. So far youre managing to push my buttons because you dont continue too look before asking questions so it can be done for you.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Heres a picture...maybe we will get lucky and you will now find it ,,, that whole to p row manages your fonts in soho

VodaHost

Your Website People!
              291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Put seo cetro to bed.. it wont help you until you know what the hell you are doing to start with.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Sorry Karen, didn't think to look for "heading 1" suppose I expected it to be h1, ect. I was looking over to the right a little bit too much too. Yes, don't know what I am doing at all with SEO, that is why I ask for help. I did something right, b/c I actually had a random sale from someone that found me. I have done everything on my own, except for the help of you and some others but mostly you lately, and I truly appreciate it! Trust me(:

Comment

Working...
                  X