Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Publishes images to wrong page

Hi,

Everything has been working fine. I have built a few extra pages and a new problem is occurring

Some of the images are publishing on the wrong page. This is happening on 4 pages. The images will publish on another page and super-enlarge.

I have left it up 4 u to see.

http://www.african-experiences.com/k...rk-safari.html

They also show up here under the text in the boxes on this page:

If I re-publish this last mentioned page, then they disappear from the page they are supposed to be on as well

This is also happening between the index and western cape pages.

What is going on please? Your help is always appreciated! Thanks,

Re: Publishes images to wrong page

I have had a flick around your site and everything seems OK (unless I've missed something)

What did stand out on this page http://www.african-experiences.com/northerncape.html is that you have white text on your photos which is difficult to read.

But also have you been using the same image across your pages and tried to resize them according to the page? If you have thats a big fat NO. If you want the same image but at different sizes, then you need seperate, individually named images.
    Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

Hi,

The images behind the white text are the ones that are not meant to be there. All the other pages have green background boxes. Those images are publishing through from the margin of the other page I mentioned, which is what I am trying to solve. I am puzzled.

Comment

Are you publishing all your pages to public_html?

I would create seperate folders to seperate the activities.

example:

safari; publish the images for safari to this folder.

northerncape; publish the pages for northerncape to this folder, etc.

Clear all your browser cache when you encounter problems and then only publish your pages.

Thats all that I can think of may be the cause of the problem.
        www.siapamoyanganda.com/
        Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
        State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Working...
        X