Menu bar showing up on enlarged photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Menu bar showing up on enlarged photos

I just redid my menu bar, got rid of the buttons. On my photo gallery page though, when you click to enlarge a photo, the photo comes up but over the side of it is the text from my menu bar.

See www.havasu-fun.com/havasu-photo-gallery.html

Click on a picture to enlarge it.

Anyone know what I need to do so this doesn't happen?

Re: Menu bar showing up on enlarged photos

Never mind! It does it when I have it up in preview, not after publishing. However, a different issued surfaced. Now after clicking to enlarge, the photo did come up centered with the Close button at the bottom. Now it's coming up on the left side, no Close button.

Something changed somewhere, because even when I enlarge a photo on this page - www.havasu-fun.com/oatman-arizona.html - it's the same thing, not centered, no Close button at the bottom.

Just minutes ago they all worked normally. The photos are all in Lightbox.

Comment

Re: Menu bar showing up on enlarged photos

Ya know, every time I say something here, go back to my site, check again, it's doing something different. Now on the published site it IS coming back up in the center with the Close button at the bottom - with the menu bar text over the top of it down the left - as in my first post!

Okay, so we're back to the first problem again. What do I need to do to keep the menu bar text from coming up over enlarged photos?

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
      X