Formatting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Formatting

Why can't I separate my text format? I want some of my text to be centered and I need other text to be left justified. Please help, thanks.

Ryan Kitley
    Sincerely,
    Ryan Kitley

Re: Formatting

Ok as i don't know what you building in i'll have a guess at Bluevoda.
    try using more than one text box you can have as many as you want on a page.
    then you can have all your centered and all your left alined in place.
    Alien Dude Solutions

Comment

Thanks I really appreciate it. I have fixed the problem using your advice. Now I have a new problem.....when I view the preview of my site there is an image and a buy now button that are no where near where I placed them in my set up page of blue voda. any advice?
      Sincerely,
      Ryan Kitley

Comment

Hi

you need to be careful about the font that you use in your text. there are web-friendly ones (verdana) and there are those that are not so friendly. You also need to keep you text to about 3-4 lines so it does not create too much misalignment. BV is not too good on the wysiwyg. Search for text alignment posts here to learn more. Sorry I am unable to give you any direct link.

good luck

Millie
        Millie
        www.subeagle.com

Comment

Hello....does Soho Launch come free with a Voda Host account? I have built my site in Blue Voda and now I think I need to switch to Soho Launch in order to sell my ebook. Please help. Thanks for your time.
          Sincerely,
          Ryan Kitley

Comment

Why do I get a session has ended message in Soho every time I try to select a template? This is infuriating. Any advice?
            Sincerely,
            Ryan Kitley

Comment

It is a connection issue based on the transfer filters defaulted either via your Modem or your Provider.

Reset your modem (especially if you are utilizing a wireless network) by shutting down your computer, turning off your modem, unplugging your modem-to-computer cables and wiping the contact leads, re-connecting cables, and powering back up.
              Uploading larger files or 'construct' elements (templates, scripts, etc.) on a wireless network is not as stable if other devices sharing that network are also in use, Additionally, using FTP utilities other than the one provided via your VodaHost cPanel will generally not perform as well, as they are not as 'directly connected' to your hosting server -- always try to use the Upload tool in your cPanel whenever possible.

PS: Your VodaTalk Forums Signature was modified according to Signature Rules (only sites hosted on VodaHost servers may be included in Signatures). Please be midful of Forum Rules in the future!
              . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
              * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
              X