page not same size as I program.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• page not same size as I program.

HI All. I have set my pages to 1000 wide and have checked all my backgrounds to make sure they fall in that realm. However when my page
    publishes it has extra space on the right side. I have redone all my pages the same yet they all come up different sizes. Whats up? How do I fix it please.

God Bless
    Rafiki

Re: page not same size as I program.

In BV always build from the left - Right to the edge. Then on your page right click and click on 'page properties' Select centre in browser.

Save/ republish / test in browser - Page should be centred with equal white spaces to left and right.

Repeat for all your pages
    Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

Ditto with Darren, & also make sure the blue handles are pulled in on things like the text boxes.
      Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Hi Darren, I have centered all pages from beginning. IF I need to build all the way to the end then what good is it to say I want my page 1000 X 5000 if its not going to do it?
        I have set my right edge to 1000 for width and all my work goes to this edge. the white spots are beyond this edge.
        Rafiki

www.isaiah5812.org check it out and see.

Comment

You have extra objects that shouldn't be there, below your page and off to the right. Delete and you're good to go.
          CLAMcentral.com Children's Ministry resources
          CLAMcentral's Projects Blog
          CLAMbakeonline.com Family Fun

Comment

Thank You, Where could these come from? and any suggestions on how to find them?

Rafiki

Comment

They probably come from an accidental copy and paste. In BV the paste function seems to put objects randomly on the page, including out of view. To find, just scroll around the BV page and delete, or scroll around on the page in your browser to find, then go back to BV to delete. You can highlight (select) all objects in a browser window by right clicking on the page and choosing "select all" or whatever your browser offers you. Highlighting makes it easier to spot small objects you didn't intend to have.
              CLAMcentral.com Children's Ministry resources
              CLAMcentral's Projects Blog
              CLAMbakeonline.com Family Fun

Comment

Thanks General you've been abig help
                God Bless
                rafiki

Comment

Working...
                X