X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• review please

what do you think of my new site?

Re: review please

Look really good! I like your use of colours, I like the static background. Pages load quickly and smoothly. On this page http://www.acneresearchcenter.net/ad..._articles.html I would change the link pages to the title of the article.

Nice work
    Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

Thanks a lot, any other tips on improvements would be much appreciated

Comment

checking today & for some reason the links to your sites don't work ??
        Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

Comment

Originally posted by ahimsa View Post
          checking today & for some reason the links to your sites don't work ??
          I had the wrong domain in my sig, I have corrected it. All the links seem to working fine

Comment

...well now all I get is "Untitled Page" - white background with a nice big blue square perfectly centred with the word Home on it ? Ditto for About Us - Contact Us & Disclaimer & if I try to go to Contact Us from About Us link don't work....sorry ;(
            david
            Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

Comment

I can't stop laughing here. You obviously have the wrong domain here. The one with the big blue square was just a test drive that I don't use anymore. I used it for testing links and stuff when I was first starting out.

Comment

Originally posted by ahimsa View Post
                ...well now all I get is "Untitled Page" - white background with a nice big blue square perfectly centred with the word Home on it ? Ditto for About Us - Contact Us & Disclaimer & if I try to go to Contact Us from About Us link don't work....sorry ;(
                david
                Sorry mate, I have changed my sig link to the correct one now. Could you please have another look now, so that I don't feel like a complete t.t

Comment

OK, now I have it! Good site....not too much time right now but here's what I found on first look:
                  Home: creation under the sun to heal you of your acne.
                  illegal in most countries
                  Benzoyl Peroxide Wash: If you are anything like me, you have........for a while, others were...............making sure not to get it in.................... but avoid scrubbing too much.............you are cleaning off excess

sorry but I'll come back later when I can,
                  good luck,
                  david

Comment

Working...
                  X