using php for login script

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• using php for login script

Can i use php with bluevoda. Ive created my form with the form manager and i would like to set the action to php login script. can i do this and if can how do i do it?

IM using a editfeild have course

Re: using php for login script

Your question is too generic. What login script do you use ?

You can use php code in BV pages as long as you know what you are doing.

Please note that BV 11 has a (simple) login script (not database driven) that might be enough for simple purposes. Try it.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

how to creat a registration page with bv web builder?

hi,

I am a biginner for form creating. I want to creat a registration page. what should do?

Shirley

Comment

Re: using php for login script

If you have no experience, it will e rather hard for you.
        You can use either a free script, from the many available on the net, (which however is rather hard to integrate with BV) or a paid for one. Look at http://www.dbtechnosystems.com/logger_lite.php which perfectly integrates with BV.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
        X