Combo Box Help?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Combo Box Help?

Can anyone tell me how to use the combo box as far as, how to add sizes that can be chosen in BV 11.4 (size 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,ect) or is this option still having problems? Im just not sure how to use it to chose a **** size from the buyers stand point.

Chris
    www.chriseskicks.com

Re: Combo Box Help?

I'm still using BV 10.1 but I expect you format the same way.

Right click combo box > click properties and click 'styles' tab. Here you can change font sizes and more.
    Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

Thanks DarrenC but I really ment sizes, like **** sizes and clothes sizes.

chris
      www.chriseskicks.com

Comment

Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

Thank you DarrenC, that is what I have been doing for a while now, but when I go to my website to test it I'm not Abel to select the different sizes.

chris

www.chriseskicks.com

Comment

Please note in Daren's example image that yu also need to fill in the value, not only the item name. In most cases Item Name and Value will be the same.
            Navaldesign
            Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
            Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
            DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
            Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

That is something that I have looked at as well. I have been working with this for two weeks now and I just don't know why its not working other than it could be a bug with the new upgrade. I have tried a number of combonations and this is one thing I'm just not able to fix yet. If any one else is using this combo box the way I am I would like to know how they set it up. Maybe some new tutorials will help. Thanks for both of you guys help.

chris
              www.chriseskicks.com

Comment

BV11 is still beta. Please use BV10 for production purposes.
                Navaldesign
                Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
                Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
                DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
                Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
                X