Rss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rss

Hey everyone, still working on adding things to my site (this is my first so bare with me Anyways, I read that you have to register on a seperate account to post or host your rss so you can add it to your page or something like that, Its a little past my bed time so I apologize if im sounding a little slow right now. Can I implement a RSS feed from a site that already has it, so that im actually just linking the RSS from their site to my page so as they update it on their page it updates on mine, etc. Am I making since here? Or do I have to make my own RSS in order to get it on my site? In other words for example I will use CNN News, if they had a RSS with highlighted news events everymorning; could I somehow make it so that on my page in a little box it would show that same update as they updated it? I have a feeling im making this harder than it is...

Re: Rss

nothing huh?

Comment

I'm trying to do the same thing, add some kind of news or RSS feed on the front page of my site so that it updates automatically with the content from other feeds. I can't seem to find an answer anywhere on here. I tried to add an RSS feed, but all it shows is an orange box that doesn't even look attractive, and nobody is going to want to click on it.

Comment

This could be of interest?
        Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

Comment

Im wanting to almost direct link to a already exsisting RSS so that I do not create the information, instead the information is already created by for example a news broadcasting network so that on there website where they have there RSS feed and the news information updating there, as they update it at the same time it updates on my page. So I would be using there RSS to an extent.

Comment

Working...
          X