Take a look

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Take a look

Here is what I think shows the difference from trying to work in Front page, rather than BlueVoda. The link to warwickplates (done with Front page), was my first site but I think that warwick signs(done with BV) looks better. See if you agree. Regard John.

Fantastic signs for any budget. We create bespoke signage solutions that will promote your business, or as well as quality car wraps to personalise your vehicle.

Re: Take a look

Originally posted by warwickplates
    Here is what I think shows the difference from trying to work in Front page, rather than BlueVoda. The link to warwickplates (done with Front page), was my first site but I think that warwick signs(done with BV) looks better. See if you agree. Regard John.

www.warwicksigns.co.uk
    Hiya John,

I agree with you - the BV page is much more friendly, easier on the eye too. There is a slight problem with text overlapping (instructions for ordering overlapping the text combi box). I tried firefox and internet explorer and both show the overlapping. Apart from that well done and I hope your site works wonders for you.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
    X