Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mixing 2 languages in one text

hello,
    im mixing two different languages in same text in one of my website (Hebrew& English)

im facing a problem that the english word doesnt stays in the right place and jumps to the end of sentence .
    (english is left to right ,hebrew is right to left )
    my web developer tried to edit the page with a html editor (editpluse 3-which supports also Hebrew and also utf-
    but when opening the bluevoda html page the characters are in gibberish
    when opening the direct url (www.e-sembly.com/about.html)it does shows Hebrew characters and can be corrected but when i try to re-open the corrected file by bluevoda it shows me an error of "unexpected file format"

i realy need to solve this problem urgently ,im struggling with is few days already .

thanks .

Re: mixing 2 languages in one text

One possibility, although it means a fair bit of work, would be to use text boxes? A new box each time you changed the language......
    just an idea,
    david
    Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

Comment

Re: mixing 2 languages in one text

hi,thats a good idea and probably i will use your advise for now ,but id rather a less effort solution for the future ...

Comment

Working...
      X