Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to add Google Adsense html to website

Hi,

Could someone kindly show me exactly where I am to insert the html code in bluevoda? I would like a vertical skys****er or vertical tower ad on the left of my pages, under the photos.

Thanks!

Re: How to add Google Adsense html to website

Google will give you all the code needed for all the various ad formats they offer. The code they give you is to be copied and pasted into a html box on your BV page. Postition the html box to where you want it to show.

EDIT I should put my glasses on ---- I said google didn't I?? Doesn't matter though any code you are given you treat in the same way.
    Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

Thanks DarrenC for replying.

I guess my question was exactly WHERE on the html pages do I insert the code for it to show up in the position I need it to.

So in BV, there are these tabs ofr "start of page" or "end of page" etc.....I want it bottom left.....how do I do that?

Thanks

Comment

Go to the top menu of BV and select "Insert". From the drop down choose "Advanced" them "HTML."
        Note the icon so you can find it later in the menu bars.
        When you select "HTML" a box will appear.
        Double click that and paste the Adsense code inside and save.
        Now re-size the box to the size of the Adsense ad you chose and position it on the page where you want it.
        Video Editing Software Reviews
        Video Editing Software Tips
        DVD Disc Repair

Comment

When I put adsense code in html box, it sort of wobbles when published. Anyone else noticed this? Or is it just my computer?

Comment

Working...
          X