Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Google Rank different on various computers

Hello Everyone,

I wonder if anyone has ever had this problem? I tried to search the forum to find out, but didn't notice anything.

When I put, one of a kind jewelry, in my google browser on my HP, I am 2nd on the 1st page. I also have tried variations, and the same thing.
    I was super excited, and tried to get my sister to look, and it was different on her laptop? Then it was also different on my friends' I Phones. The same thing with yahoo.

Just wondering why this would happen and if anyone else ever noticed this?

Thank you,
    Tracie
    Shop LoveItShop Handmade Jewelry & Vintage Clothing by LoveItShop located in Long Beach, California. Smooth shipping! Has a history of shipping on time with tracking. Speedy replies! Has a history of replying to messages quickly. Rave reviews! Average review rating is 4.8 or higher

Re: Google Rank different on various computers

Remember that the SE's deliver many sites to a visitors computer by relevance of location. Are some of your freinds outside the California area?
    PS, your blog pages are very slow loading with the image sizes you are using.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Thanks Chris for checking it out. I will minimize my photos(:

My friends that checked are all in CA.

Comment

Originally posted by Collectors-info View Post
        Remember that the SE's deliver many sites to a visitors computer by relevance of location. Are some of your freinds outside the California area?
        PS, your blog pages are very slow loading with the image sizes you are using.
        Not so.
        Local traffic or SERP has nothing to do with the described situation above: they are all using different Search Technologies, and each SE produces results according to the parameters they singularly value.
        *Local traffic and cache results are only somewhat useful when optimizing domain extensions specific to a country or exchange, and are of no issue with regard to .com, .net., .info, .tv, and .biz domains. And, just because Google is headquartered in California, there is no assumable favor whatsoever with regard to "local traffic."

A pp le has a unique methodology as in the i P hone and how it renders the different SE's (whether or not you think you are using the same Google or another SE or not, as evidenced in the Android technology in the Google Phone itself by T-Mobile), and is completely different than results using Yahoo or Yahoo-cloned tools.

Anyone that is myopically focused on such a narrow field of results to begin with has some grave misunderstandings and unrealistic expectations of SEO, IMO ...... everything changes rapidly and without notice in the Optimization world, and unless one plans to spend 20 hours a day on a single site, I would give no credence to these "optimization" efforts as either preferrable or sustainable. But then, that's me.

CHOICE PRO WEBS
        CHOICE PRO SEO
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

So there is no real explanation? Is it b/c I obviously search for myself frequently, so it is higher on my search? Still super confused as to why it would be different.

Comment

Working...
          X