Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pictures

hey there,
    so heres the deal. We changed the name of our site from perrys-hobbys.com to www.poweredhobbies.com and with this there seems to have spawned some problems... lol... ha imagine that right =) the problem is with all the pictures on the site.
    Ok so the page builds on the site was fixed easy enough, just changed the directory for the pictures and they uploaded fine... i started to go thru each page from there and re-upload the pix... thinking that this would automatically fix the problems with viewing the pix i changed them, saved the pages, published the pages and then closed them..i had done this with about 3 pages and a small voice in my head said... sperrryyyyy... no no... go check them. So i listened and found that the pix were not uploading and showed as white boxes with the littel red x in the corner... I tried with the Inferno page 1st. re did the pix, saved, published about 4 times and only one pix shows up. Went into my control pannel and saw that the pix i was saving were not there...
    so, any ideas? I am at a loss... i'm sure its simple.. it seems to always be that way... =)
    Help please!! =)
    www.poweredhobbies.com
    www.alittlehelpaz.com
    www.repairguysaz.com

Re: Pictures

They show for me with FireFox 3.5
    CarbonTerry
    Semper Fi
    Still green...still mean......just not as lean

Red Hawk Archery
    Zone 5 Photo
    My USMC

Comment

Hi Perry,
      everything works fine until "Our Own Movie" then there's just 2 white boxes??
      david

(also with FF)
      Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

Comment

you mean you can see all the pages with builds? I'm in IE and it doesnt show is it just my browser?
        www.poweredhobbies.com
        www.alittlehelpaz.com
        www.repairguysaz.com

Comment

all the pages loaded up for me with IE and the only problem was the home page right picture took a little long to load up.
          mrmagoo144
          www.videopostcards.info

Comment

Working...
          X