Password Protected Pages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Password Protected Pages

I am not sure that I am posting this in the right forum.....

I am the host of a couple of not-for-profit organizations. We want to post our local membership information on the website, yet make it accessible to members only. How can I set a particular page to be password protected for members only and leave the rest of the site open to the general public.

Our domain is www.westmontjaycees.org

Re: Password Protected Pages

This forum is for asking professional (paid for) help on scripts and projects. If this is your intention, you can have a look at http://www.dbtechnosystems.com/loggin_scripts.php
    for two different types of login scripts. Scroll down the page to find the links to the details and demo pages.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

I am working on a new site, I am just looking for a flash artist to help me create something. Contact via pm on THIS site. I will release details once you have contacted me.

Comment

You can post your request on the Freelancer's forum, this is not the appropriate one as no one will see it.
        Navaldesign
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

I have a file that wil help out but there is a limit on how many characters can be placed within this text area. You can download my file from me at:
          uploadingit.com/d/XKHBIDCDDDVAWO90
          This is an amazing login coder and hope it helps everyone out. Just open the html file and follow instructions and it will give you the javascript code to place in your html file and the passwaord is not viewable in the source because it is encrypted.

Comment

Ther is ABSOLUTELY no login script based on Javascript that can't be EASILY decoded by an experienced user (not even hacker)
            Navaldesign

Comment

Working...
            X