Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• preview links ok published not working

Hi

I made a few linking errors as in linking clothing section to jewlery section etc. I go back and change the link and sucessfully publish. I go to internet explorer, go to the page and my links are still the old ones.

I then preview my page and the new links are correct as if publishing hasnt worked.

This is only happening on one page http://www.thewholesale-hub.com/automotive.html - where 2 product links are wrong and a couple of "side map" links are wrong.

I'm sure I will find the same problem happening on some of my other pages.

Thanks in advance

Re: preview links ok published not working

When you make changes .
    Make sure you SAVE them before you publish
    Glenn

Comment

Originally posted by stakeho
      Hi

I made a few linking errors as in linking clothing section to jewlery section etc. I go back and change the link and sucessfully publish. I go to internet explorer, go to the page and my links are still the old ones.

I then preview my page and the new links are correct as if publishing hasnt worked.

This is only happening on one page http://www.thewholesale-hub.com/automotive.html - where 2 product links are wrong and a couple of "side map" links are wrong.

I'm sure I will find the same problem happening on some of my other pages.

Thanks in advance
      Try clearing your browser cache. Cacheing often causes this type of problem. (Your browser saves recently viewed pages so that they can be re- loaded quickly.) Either hold down shift key while loading your page or press F5 a few times. Hope this helps.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thanks F5 fixed it. Cheers

Comment

Working...
        X