Successfully published...but!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Successfully published...but!

The system tells me I am successfully published but then I want to type my url to see if it is now available at the world wide web it isn't there. Being a new website, what do I need to do to be able to see the first page or do I need to publish all pages first before i can see them?

Re: Successfully published...but!

I am getting "This site is under construction and will be available soon" after I posted my first page i.e index. I thought I should be able to see it when I type my url which is www.khbc.ac.ke. I stuck to the tutorials but why can I not be able to view it or do I need to publish all pages first? Kindly help-anyone out there. I must finish up this thing but am stuck.

Comment

Yes i have the same problem and i seem to be able to get no answers either. It says succesfully published and then when i type my address in i just get under construction?
      Can anyone suggest anything?
      Help and advice for all sufferers of anxiety and panic attacks from Paul David, ex sufferer and the author of At Last a Life and At Last a Life and Beyond Help & Advice Books A
      www.anxietynomore.co.uk

Comment

www.khbc.ac.ke. is perfectly visible. www.anxietynomore.co.uk not yet. When did you get your account? Please allow 24 - 48 hrs before your site becomes visible to the web. You cab publish because you have your IP address, but most probably DNS propagation is not complete yet. And also, is your index page published under the name "index" ?
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Originally posted by ollie35
          Yes i have the same problem and i seem to be able to get no answers either. It says succesfully published and then when i type my address in i just get under construction?
          Can anyone suggest anything?
          www.anxietynomore.co.uk
          1) Please stop duplicate multiple threads on every page of this forum, its getting too much.

2) Your account is fully se up and working perfect. The reason you can
          not see your site is because you have not updated your nameservers as
          instructed in your welcome letter...

A whois search reveals the below

Domain name:
          anxietynomore.co.uk

Name servers:
          ns1.ukdnsservers.co.uk
          ns2.ukdnsservers.co.uk

This is wrong!

Your name server should be the below. Please contact the company
          that sold you your domain name and instruct them to change your
          name servers to the below...

ns9.vodahost.com
          ns10.vodahost.com
          Last edited by VodaHost; 03-26-2006, 03:51 PM.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
          X