WinZip & Templates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WinZip & Templates

I am new to BV. I have read all of the tutorials and downloaded everything (I think) ;-/ I am trying to choose a template, but when I go to the folder where I thought I saved it, nothing is there. Is this due to some WinZip issue? I downloaded WinZip, but have no idea how to use it accordingly when trying to access a template. Help, please!

Re: WinZip & Templates

You must Extract the content of the Zip file. Good idea to first create a Templates folder (to keep things organised), then Extract the Zip file there. The method to extract the file depends on your operating system, etc. Using Windows Explorer, right-click on the file and choose Extract to Here. Or else on the left of the window you will see a link "Extract All".

Once extracted you will be able to use the templates.
    Bless you
    Tom

Comment

Ok Tom, your directions were very helpful! I was atleast able to find this and see the option for Extract to Here, but when I clicked on it, it brings up a message that says, Thank you for trying WinZip! Then it shows an open box for registration and a code. I downloaded WinZip, but do I have to purchase something? Thanks.

Comment

Install 7-Zip. It is free. Click here.
        Bless you
        Tom

Comment

Hi,

I never installed a zip in my XP or Vista x64.

To zip a file or folder I just right click and send to Zip.

To open a zip file I just double click!
          www.siapamoyanganda.com/
          Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
          State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Working...
          X