Review my site please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Review my site please

I finished my website and links. Can you please view my site to see if there are any mistakes and give me some honest opinions and changes I should make

Thanks
    www.perfectscents.ca
    www.perfectscents.ca

Re: Review my site please

The meta tag words below should be within the text content of your page or the SE's will not like you.
    <meta name="KEYWORDS" content="scentsy,scentsy canada,wickless,scentsy alberta,scentsy warmer of the month,candles alberta,candles canada,scentsy wickless candles,scentsy consultant,canada scentsy,join scentsy,host scentsy,scentsy alberta,scentsy BC,scentsy saskatchewan,scentsy Manitoba,scentsy Ontario,scentsy New Brunswick,Scentsy Nova Scotia,Scentsy PEI,Scentsy Newfoundland,wickless candles,scented candles, scentsy newsletter,scentsy catalogue,scentsy wickless candles,scentsy candles">
    <meta name="DESCRIPTION" content="Scentsy Canada - see Scentsy Wickless Candles warmer and scent of the month, stay up to date with Scentsy newsletter and Scentsy Catalogue Canada.">

You need to check your sites images/photos as some pages are slow loading. IE: There are 3 on the front page at over 4000kb in total & should be nearer the 60kb in total. Remember it will appear to be fast for you as the images are already in your cache.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

K I fixed my Scentsy homepage, can you take a look at it again and see if that is better?

www.perfectscents.ca

I had to re arrange to get the most words in. Is this a better layout and better meta tags? Is it better to have paragraphs instead of pictures? Should I get rid of my pictures?

I will fix all the rest of my pages to get the same meta tag result
      www.perfectscents.ca

Comment

Have alt="" to describe your images.
        Doable Personal Finance

Comment

I can't figure out the alt=""

I have tried it for my picture on the first page of my website
          I have tried alt="scentsy plymouth warmer" and when I scrool over the pic is shows up as alt= and not the title I put in.
          I tried using a > at the end and then the picture goes away

Not sure what is going wrong.

can someone give me the exact text to do on this picture?
          www.perfectscents.ca

Comment

What is meant is you need to give each image 'alternate text' which is basically a description of the image, which is good for the visitor if they view your site with images switched off and good for Search Engines for reading your site content.

In simple terms, if you used a picture of a custard cream buscuit then your alt text will be 'custard cream buscuits' or 'The best custard cream biscuits in the UK'

You do this in the image properties.

Do you see what I mean?
            Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

Working...
            X