space for ADs on my site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• space for ADs on my site

Hi guys and gals,I came across this website today www.2oceansvibe.com.If you look on the right hand side of the site from top to bottom,there's ADs for very popular companies and they pay big must I add.Now,my question then is,how do I get ADs like those or any other,on my site which I'm in the process of building?

Thanx

Re: space for ADs on my site

You could go here...........
    Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

Comment

Thanx Ahimsa for the reply.I tried your link and this is the response I got (or part of it)."error code:sec_error_expired_certificate" and this certificate will only be valid on 3/27/2009.

Comment

....strange! Try this then
        Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

Comment

Regular ads, not google ads, are through affiliate programs. Take a look at www.cj.com, www.shareasale.com, www.linkshare.com, www.avantlink.com.... and you can search "affiliate programs". Once you're registered you can look through the companies signed up with them and choose the ones that best fit your website.

Also, if there's a company you'd like to affiliate with, look at the very bottom of their page for "Affiliates" and click on it. Most payouts are on a percentage commission. Some just have a flat rate they pay. Just depends on the advertiser. Visitors to your site must make a purchase through a link from your site for you to make a commission.

Comment

Thax a lot guys,u really are stars and I understand now..

Comment

Working...
            X