Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi could anyone just do a dummy run of filling in my forms plezzz

Hi everyone

Could someone plezzzzzzzzzz fill in my forms on my site doesnt have to really names. I would do it my self but every time i press the sumit button i get an error message come up and no info gos to my data base.

would you let me know where they take you after they'v been filled in and what emails you get what they say please

many thanks
    kezz
    sigpic

www.babychats.co.uk

Re: hi could anyone just do a dummy run of filling in my forms plezzz

whats your site address?

Comment

lol i'm so stupid lol would help wouldnt it

www.jobsatjobsearch.com
      sigpic

www.babychats.co.uk

Comment

well I looked every where for how to find your site...loll...didnt know if it was me or what!...give me a minute and Ill give it a try!

Comment

which ones? all of them? argh...lol

Comment

the employers registration form wont allow my email addy. Is there a US/Brit issue?
            I get a form input error with 10 places to put my email. I added it to one of the areas and recieved the same error

Comment

with the jobseekers I got farther - but still cant log in. says it doesnt recognize my information..kewel just got an email confirming my registration! that works!

Comment

right ok thanks i'll sort the other form out thanks for your help
                sigpic

www.babychats.co.uk

Comment

oh man - I went back to the employers admin and after getting the error page with the 10 email blanks..i went ahead and filled all of them in and got thru..lol but this is my info...

Thank you for signing up to JobsATJobSearch %contact first name%

Your Choosen Login Name is: %login_name%
                  Your choosen Password is: %password%

View posted Jobs
                  Search Resumes
                  View Applications
                  Buy Job Postings
                  Buy CV Viewings
                  Edit Profile
                  View Statistics

none of these have links...
                  Ill do more later if you want me to but right now Ive got to run for a bit...hope this helps!

Comment

hehe lol thanks for doing that it should be right now you will have to re enter your details in the form again sorry to be pain if you wouldnt mind doing it again for me it would be great you've helped me out alot so far, so much appreciated. If you could let me know once signed up where it takes you and what sort of email. Oh yeah the admin area is still not complete yet has i havent put the hyperlinks on there yet will do soon tho. This is for the employers sign up part.
                    Many thanks
                    kezz
                    sigpic

www.babychats.co.uk

Comment

on the job seekers side after filling out the info..the next page states
                      Not able to send email.
                      the employers side after filling out the info im directed to the users log in page, and im not recognized.
                      none of the links below jobseekers and employers work either!..
                      Ill be off and on today so if I can be of help let me know..I dont mind a bit..i know its difficult to test these things yourself..and I also know its difficult to find someone to help! been there tryied that!...lol

Comment

oh oops...no confirmation emails this time...forgot..

Comment

the last email I recieved before were:
                          Thank you for your form submission today! This email is to confirm the reception of your recently submitted data.

We received the following:

> Title: Ms
                          > First name: Kate
                          > Last name: Bombard
                          > Date of birth: 03/31/1959
                          > Marital status: Single
                          > House no: 1234
                          > Street name: My Street
                          > Town: West Hills
                          > County: Isles Of Scilly
                          > Post code: 130579
                          > Telephone: 802-723-0000
                          > Mobile:
                          > Email Address: kassi59********.com
                          > Prefered industry: Internet/e-commerce
                          > Your career level: Gcse\'s
                          > Minimum salary: 85,000.00
                          > Username: Kassi59
                          > Password: Juetta
                          > Submit: Submit Form
                          Thank You!

** This message is auto-generated by our web site. Please do not reply to this email. **

and this one:

Welcome to JobsATJobSearch

Thank you for signing up to JobsATJobSearch %contact first name%

You will not be disappointed with our service to you.
                          You will find all the information you need to search and post JobsATJobSearch.
                          If at any time you need to get in contact with JobsATJobSearch please use this link or
                          please go to the wwww.jobsatjobsearch.com site where you can us the contact us button
                          where you will beable to email us.

Your Choosen Login Name is: %login_name%
                          Your choosen Password is: %password%

Please use this link where you can access your own admin area or again please use the
                          www.jobsatjobsearch.com site where you can log in there.

Best Regards

Kerry
                          Company Director

I see you are getting help from george and he can do more than I can! but glad to be of help.

Comment

Thank you so much cant tell ya how greatfull i am. I dont see why i cant do it i just keep on getting an error message when i submit a form.
                            Ggrrrrrrrr lol
                            i may well need your help again soon if you didnt mind.
                            Thank you

kezz
                            sigpic

www.babychats.co.uk

Comment

no I dont mind a bit...when checking mine I created a bogus email account and name because I found that I couldnt do anything under my own info...dont know why...lol...but can figure out how to get around it! but still working on my own puter doesnt give me all the info like on a different one...Let me know and Ill get back to you when I can!

Comment

Working...
                              X