Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Product Search

Hi Everyone,
    I have been searching for some info on setting up a 'PRODUCT SEARCH' bar on my site and how I go about installing it... can anyone help me.
    Thanks Lou.
    www.rocksrevealed.com

Re: Product Search

A product search feature requires one of the following:

1. A database driven cart (so the search feature is connected to the database and searches through it to find the product)
    or
    2. A site search (perhaps through Google) that will search your site pages to find the required product.

If you have a limited number of products, you can also create a Go Menu with those 20 - 30 products and link each product to its page.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanks General, the first one sounds like the go, so how do I go about setting up a data base driven cart. Would it be worth getting someone to do it for me that has more expertise
      Lou.

Comment

Depends on HOW you want your cart setup.

If you don't need it to be inside your BVsite, you can use OScommerce or Zend cart, available through your control panel / Fantastico.

If, instead, you want a cart completely integrated with your BV pages, you need a custom cart which as you understand is paid for. In that case you can contact me.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Hi Navel Design.... I would like a cart completely intergrated with my pages... can I get a quote thanks.
          ?????@?????revealed.com

Comment

Working...
          X