Re: Please Review

Maybe give link...

Comment

Sorry !

tmautoglass.com

Comment

My opinion is this: I think you should remove that writing from background images, because when you scroll down, that writing kinda mixes in with your text and then it doesn't look too good.
        I like the colors for background and content background. But that writing on it doesn't look good.
        Maybe put logo on this image? I think that would look a bit better.

But overall - good work. Keep it up.

Comment

Thanks for the glimpse over my site! Let me listen to the others what to say! Unfortunately nobody else said anything yet?
          I'd love to hear these most experienced corporals, mayors or anybody's opinions that’s been around awhile.
          Thanks again D-2125!

Please give me suggestions guys!

Reflecting in on your answers…

Comment

Hello UKA

Overal nice job!!

A couple of observations

1) Look at your Background you have 'WE COME TO YUO!' shouldn't YUO be spelt YOU?

2) It looks like you haven't centred the page using BV's page properties. If you had, in BV, the white rectangle would be butted to the far left of the builder with the text and so on, on it. My guess is that you've tried to centre it on the builder.

3) Your page titles are all the same. Search this forum on topics covering page titles.

Keep up the good work
            Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

Great!
              Thank you again! Will do.

Comment

Nice site and good job. When it first opened it your background didnt load and was a solid color. The instant the background loaded your site became hard to read.

Maybe its my eyes but for me the background is a big distraction and makes my eyes try and over focus. It was easier to view before the background loaded.

To me thats the only thing I would change and maybe use a darker gray for the background color so its the page that is the focus.

Comment

Simple & easy to navigate. Would reduce the background image to save jittery loading.
                  Paste this image url http://www.tmautoglass.com/images/tm...eplacement.jpg in at http://tools.dynamicdrive.com/imageoptimizer to see what you can save without loss of quality.
                  Would also think about an email form to save you eventual spam.
                  Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
                    Happy thanksgiving for all!

"Would also think about an email form to save you eventual spam."

Could you explain it little more please General! Shouldn't I post my e-mail and why?

Give me more hints guys. I'll fix...Thanks again and again.

Comment

Originally posted by mustard20 View Post
                      Nice site and good job. When it first opened it your background didnt load and was a solid color. The instant the background loaded your site became hard to read.

Maybe its my eyes but for me the background is a big distraction and makes my eyes try and over focus. It was easier to view before the background loaded.

To me thats the only thing I would change and maybe use a darker gray for the background color so its the page that is the focus.
                      Are you guys sure with the background picture problem?
                      I was thinking that my background picture is a good idea for giving a message.
                      Guys share your opinions please!

Comment

Originally posted by UKA View Post
                        Thanks for stopping by!
                        Happy thanksgiving for all!

"Would also think about an email form to save you eventual spam."

Could you explain it little more please General! Shouldn't I post my e-mail and why?

Give me more hints guys. I'll fix...Thanks again and again.
                        There are lots of programs out there running 24 hours a day just looking for email address on website's. They then use yours & many 1000's more, to send you lots of spam. With a form this is a lot harder for them to do.
                        Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Wow. Thank you!
                          Then I'll need to learn how to post the form on the site.

www.tmautoglass.com

Comment

Re:Menu bars don't display in proper font in my contact (PHP) page

Menu bars that are on the bottom of the contact page (php) are displayed in incorrect font.

I tried to fix it a few different ways and no success!

Please help?

tmautoglass.com/contact.php

Comment

Originally posted by Collectors-info View Post
                              Simple & easy to navigate. Would reduce the background image to save jittery loading.
                              Paste this image url http://www.tmautoglass.com/images/tm...eplacement.jpg in at http://tools.dynamicdrive.com/imageoptimizer to see what you can save without loss of quality.

wow! this is great! I love it.

Thank you very much!

Comment

Working...
                              X