Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• seo work

Hi
    Im in the process of setting up a webdesign company, designing static websites. I would like to give customers the option to purchase additional seo.

However I do not have the time or expertise in this field. So I would like to sub-contact this work to blue voda users.

If you are interested in any future work I may get, please p.m. me or email karl.fergus@citylifelive.co.uk

Show any examples of sites you have optimised & prices you charged for this work.

I would like to make profit on this work so please state what prices you would do this work at, for me.

thanks
    Simple Video Production Liverpool - Website video's, corporate video's, event filming, music video's, viral's, motion graphics & 3D animation

Re: seo work

I take it these will be Blue Voda created sites, yes? New sites as well, or are you going to market Search Optimization (SO - the 'upgraded' term) as an independent service to pre-existing sites, Blue Voda or not?

You can see some of my clients on the CLIENTS page of the official Choice Pro SEO website, and if you like what you see, use the Contact Form on the site to get in touch with me.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
    X