PayPal "Add to Cart Button" using ComboBox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PayPal "Add to Cart Button" using ComboBox

Hello, I have configured my PayPal "Add to Cart" button to use the ComboBox feature. I've entered data into the combo box, but when I preview the site, the dropdown box isn't visible to make a selection from.

Currently I have an image background set through page properties, and a green square shape on top of that. All elements of the page are sitting on top of the square shape. However, the only thing that won't show up is the combobox (drop down list). It will show up however if I move it directly on top of the background.

How can I make it work?

Thanks,
    Clay Norman

Re: PayPal "Add to Cart Button" using ComboBox

I'm not sure what you mean by " I have configured my PayPal "Add to Cart" button to use the ComboBox feature".

Are you using a button made in BV or in PayPal ?

If in BV, which version of BV are you using ?

If version 10.2, it doesn't allow you to add option comboboxes to the standard PayPal. This is something you can do by creating the Add to Cart button in PayPal's site (through the Button maker wizard).
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
    X