my retail web-site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my retail web-site

I am going to start tradlng on line and the decision for me is quite simply is blue voda for me ,i had a buisness on the high street but i have now sold it and now want to try my hand at on line trading,can i with no experience of web design really build my own site.The site must have e-commerce so is soholaunch for me,if i will be selling alot of products so there will be plenty hyperlinks on the site, how do i know if i have exceeded my web site space that i am allocated,i am from the uk so can i advertise my products in UK sterling or does everything have to be in US dollars,if i`m correct many people in the community forum post messages for guidance and advice if they hit a problem,do you members find that you will find the answers you need or are you sometimes not able to get the help you need from fellow members.I know ive asked alot of questions but i just want to know im making the right decision before i get gtarted,i`m sure i will have many more questions if i go ahead but i would appreciate it if some of you who have already made the decision to build your own website could share your observations and opinions on bluevoda with me
    many thanks
    billy sj

Re: my retail web-site

Wrong forum Billy but I'll try to answer your questions.
    Originally posted by billy sj
    I am going to start tradlng on line and the decision for me is quite simply is blue voda for me ,i had a buisness on the high street but i have now sold it and now want to try my hand at on line trading,

can i with no experience of web design really build my own site.
    Yes. VodaHost provide lots of tutorials on designing and all the elements of building a website. You should watch them first.

The site must have e-commerce so is soholaunch for me,if i will be selling alot of products so there will be plenty hyperlinks on the site,

how do i know if i have exceeded my web site space that i am allocated,
    This is very unlikely to happen. You get full monitoring facilities through your Control Panel, when you register and join.

i am from the uk so can i advertise my products in UK sterling or does everything have to be in US dollars,
    You can advertise and sell your products in whichever currency you like - even sterling.

if i`m correct many people in the community forum post messages for guidance and advice if they hit a problem,do you members find that you will find the answers you need or are you sometimes not able to get the help you need from fellow members
    In the event that you have a query that is not answered by: watching a tutorial; checking the knowledge bank; searching through old threads or asking other members - you can always submit a support ticket. You only have to spend a few minutes looking through the forums to see what the quality of help and support here is like.

I know ive asked alot of questions but i just want to know im making the right decision before i get gtarted,i`m sure i will have many more questions if i go ahead but i would appreciate it if some of you who have already made the decision to build your own website could share your observations and opinions on bluevoda with me
    many thanks
    billy sj
    Billy - check out the 'Promote your website' forum - you will find thousands of references from people, like myself, that started out exactly the same way. Oh and for more info about SohoLaunch - check out the SohoLaunch Forum.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
    X