Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Troubles with lightbox. Need help!

Someone help me with the lightbox

I create a lightbox and it works perfectly on my PC. After that, I upload all files to the server correctly. Once there, the photos of the ligthbox on the web page do not open. Looking better, java us running but the BlueVoda are looking for them in a temporary directory in my PC!!! It should recognize the right place where they are, in the server, but it does not do that.
    I tried to change the HTML code of the page but without results because I guess it´s not allowed.

How can I get a solution for this problem?
    My server is not the BlueVoda host. The lightbox only works in BlueVoda server?

Thank you
    Rui

Re: Troubles with lightbox. Need help!

Bluevoda is the proprietory product of Vodahost. Another words by using Bluevoda you can only publish to Vodahost. This may answer your question??
    Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

Almost....
      1- So I must presume that BlueVoda
      only works at 100% in VodaHost. Correct?
      2- Anyway its a free program...it means also that I´m not doing something ilegal. Correct too?
      Thank you
      Rui

Comment

Correct & correct, But many of BV's facility's will only work on a VH server.
        Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Ok. I was just trying to use an old web registration to learn something about web pages. Now I think that is time to publish the project (a non-profit project about a public hospital) and i will make the registration in VodaHost.
          Tx.
          Rui

Comment

Working...
          X