windows media player autostart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• windows media player autostart

I want to create a page with pictures in one column and sounds for each picture in the next. Like sounds for a flash card
    I have inserted wmp in a few places on the page, attached a single sound file to each, and then published to test it.
    Even though I have unchecked the auto start box, when you load the page all the sound files start to play at once. I dont want any of the files to play unless selected, can someone tell me what I am doing wrong please.
    the page is at

thanks

Re: windows media player autostart

can you publish the page with pictures on the left and your sound file on the right. will the pictures change? will the sound be coordinated with the change of pictures. i have a couple of options for each and will be able to help you if you can show me one of the picture files with the sound file.
    mrmagoo144
    www.videopostcards.info

Comment

Re: windows media player autostart

the idea is to have a word on the left and a button to click on the right that says the words. i have a trial page:

there are 2 ways to get the file - using the inserted individual word icon, or by pressing the parrot for an MP3 download file.

this seems to work if quick time is installed and using windows explorer, but my friend uses firefox and cant get the sound files at all. i am worried that it will not work for everyone and would like a solution that i am confident of before going out to feedback.

thanks

Comment

Working...
      X