Please review my site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please review my site!

Hello everyon! I have had voda for quite sometime...4 or 5 years actually. Great site btw.

Anywho please come check out my website! I just re-did it for the new season I'll be going into. It's pretty cool...you may even find yourself entertained while there. Thanks

Arjuna Myles
    www.arjunadrill.us

Re: Please review my site!

After a quick look overall not bad, the only thing that grabbed me was the quality of the graphics in the header and side part seem a bit grainy the graphic on the animation1.html page one one made up of three incorperating a A/D and a star shape is very clear and stands out well, might be a idea to have that in the header and work the rest around that image, makes a good logo.
    Alien Dude Solutions

Comment

Hi Arjuna,
      Pretty good job - here's what I found: some general comments first -
      Opening page: you have the ENTER button below the video (which btw took so long to load that I didn't wait!) Why? I ask only because you have all the page links at the top anyway!
      Home: Ok, my eyes are more than 60 years old but I found the blue light shining through the middle of the text very hard on them! Some text corrections: Bands nowadays........ best fits YOU and YOUR band's needs.............already seen (in one way.............I offer the most affordable drill around!
      A little bit of side-scroll & the link under Software is not a link!!?
      Animation:
      because I have come to find it has the most effective ways of use. This just doesn't ring too well - maybe try: because I have come to find it is the most effective. The videos, again, I found took too long to load - the YouTube ones were great! Under the Animation Specs you have some features with * & some with - why not make them all the same?
      viewing will be quick and easy....even for dial up users!
      Pre-Designed Shows: Custom shows are written to your band's exact
      Prices & Packages: underneath the field "than"
      ..........Depending on your bands size and difficulty level of drill will determine a fair price. I would change this to: Your Band's size and difficulty level will determine our fair price (note the ' in Band's!).......Please contact me for a quote. No 'price'. Under Special Features: your band's eyes! Under How Many Pages: no matter your band's size Under Special Request: Time slots will be first come first serveD

But, overall, a really nice site & I wish you lots of luck for next summer,
      david

Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

Comment

Ditto with above & defiantly loose the video on the front page. Pop it on a page as a link so the visitor can deicide if to wait.
        Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Thank you all for the great information and advice! David, I really appreciate the grammer corrections and detail in your responce! I will definitely fix some of those things and see what I can do about the videos! Thanks again!!!

-Arjuna

Comment

Hey...do you guys mind me asking what kind of internet connection you have? I have just never had a problem loading any of the videos on any computers ive used. Also what browser are you using? Thanks!

Comment

Working...
            X