This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Text Links Question

I know there is a text menu display option in the menu navigation. Is there a way to make these links, different then the ones in the template box area? I just wanted to seperate some of my links.

For example: biography, blog, contact us to put on bottom of site on all pages

Is there a way to do this w/o recreating pages within the menu sysyem

Thank you(;
    Tracie

Shop LoveItShop Handmade Jewelry & Vintage Clothing by LoveItShop located in Long Beach, California. Smooth shipping! Has a history of shipping on time with tracking. Speedy replies! Has a history of replying to messages quickly. Rave reviews! Average review rating is 4.8 or higher

Re: Text Links Question

I want to put my policies, on the bottom as small links, which I could do manually. As far as the pages that are linked already (press,ect.) on the home page, how can I get them only on the bottom as links and not the side? Do I need to take them off the menu navigation, then manually add them to the bottom, or is there an easier way that I am missing?

Comment

Re: Text Links Question

You need to enter them by editing the PAGE code, or the TEMPLATE FILE itself so it will appear as a global feature.

You will find out how to do this by searching the Soholaunch Forums .... it is too laborious to personally walk you through it here.
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
      X