My computer has crashed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My computer has crashed

I know I should have constantly or at least regularly been backing up my work but I have not and out of the blue my computer has completely crashed, with everything totally lost. I have taken all of my BV work for granted which now lands me in a predicament.

1. In the first place I cannot even find my way back to BV, could somebody tell me how I get BV reloaded onto this new computer?

2. When I am able to get back into BV, can I recover my published web pages back onto my desk top through the FTP manager by taking the live files on the right of the screen and moving them to the left of the screen?

I would really appreciate somebodies help as I am at a loss at the moment.

Steve Croxton
    www.b2l.info

Re: My computer has crashed

1.just go to vodahost.com and then upload the website builder to your new computor.
    2. once you have the builder there go to file/new page/from existing html page - click on remote and enter your url address for each page and within seconds your page will be on your hard drive, your photos will be in the image folder on your hard drive
    3. what you will have to redo is your navigation bar and recenter and size your page. all minor work.
    take a deep breath, and as alien dude suggests a nice glass of wine and enjoy the journey. if you need specific help, just come back to us. it has happened to everyone here. well maybe not everyone.
    mrmagoo144
    www.videopostcards.info

Comment

Re: My computer has crashed

Mr MaGoo

This sounds too good to be true, but thank you very much for the help, I will come back to you if I have any problems.

Steve Croxton

Comment

Working...
      X